We welcome all newcomers who share our interests in learning to improve the health and beauty of our natural environment. Members also benefit from:
- Camaraderie of over 90 members/neighbors and the chance to form new friendships.
- Opportunities to learn, expand and improve gardening and floral design skills from horticultural professionals and fellow Club members.
- Increased understanding of how to protect and preserve our natural environment.
- Working with fellow gardeners to enhance and improve the beauty of our community.
- Joining fellow members on field trips to flower shows, sites of horticultural interest and gardening demonstrations.
- Discounts at specified local garden centers.
- A membership directory and access to our website for information on monthly meetings, speakers and our community activities.
To Become a Member
Please complete the AGC Membership Application Form
Send the application with a check for $45.00* made payable to Arlington Garden Club to:
Membership Chair, 110 Mt Vernon Street, Arlington, MA 02476
*For those joining after January 1st, the membership fee will be $22.50.
Need More Information?
Email us at email@example.com